Re: Installation

Hi, Sam!

I believe one of 3 CD's you got is Debian Installtion disk.  Put it in drive,
make your computer bootable from CD first and reboot.  Computer should reboot
and nice line like
Linux....................
should show up.

After that there will be menu's with build in help (have installation manual
handy) and other goodies.  You should be able to get though.  BUT try to
understand what you are doing, as you already have WIN95 installed.  Don't
remove it accidently (Not a big loss in my mind though ;).  I would actually
physically unplug Win95 Hard drive and then you have ONLY empty 1.2 Gb disk to
play with.  If you do wrong something you can always start over.

Yes, and you should know something about Linux (Unix).

Good luck,
Sasha.