them !

Data: I currently run RH 4.2 , with lots of libraries of Debian 2.0
Hamm , because gimp required them. It'd be great if a REDHAT2DEBIAN-HOWTO
existed. Linux ( Unix ) systems are not as Winblows systems, they
are stable for a long time, so it doesn't make sense to remove
existing
distributions to install a new one, that's not the spirit of UNIX.

I don't like RH, but that doesn't mean to throw overboard all my
Linux system and spend three weeks retuning all my system. I prefer to
discover new things every day, rather than rediscover the discovered.

Please reply me directly, I'm not currently in this list, ...,
the volume is too high for my phone bills.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
-------------
My addresses / mis direcciones:

www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina ---> lritaunas peki project/proyecto in python
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/pyttex.htm ---> page of spanish users of latex
/ pagina de usuarios en espanyol de latex
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/texpython.htm --> page of drawing utility for tex
/ pagina de utilidad de dibujo para Latex
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/croscruci.htm --> +Wordland ( fun
 and education), Crucilandia (sopas de letras)

"...abandoneis el campo y vuestras casas y acudais a defender el
mar y la ciudad...no lamentarse por las casas o la tierra, sino por
las vidas humanas, pues aquellas no nos proporcionan hombres,
sino los hombres aquellas "-Pericles