help(*_*)

help......on a couple major areas for me. some
of it has too do with permission issues on my machine. i had to
reconfigure x. i can bring it up a root or as tempuser, but not as user
zorro. would like very much to be zorro when i bring up x.

the other is my printer. went thru alot with it and now that it seems as
if it wants to print i get a message that lp0 is not configured. so how do
you configure /dev/lp0.

any help at all will be greatfully appreciated. thank you.

from tucson-:))

harold