Re: Quick Question

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Mike Acklin wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> 	I have a quick question about linux/debian. Does anyone know of a
> way or a program that if you call your Modem (With it being offline), it
> will monitor the port and if it sees "RING", the system will automagically
> start pon?

 you just described "xringd". :-> I've heard of it but haven't installed
it, so I'm not sure if there's a .deb file for it. Even if you have to go
find it, it's exactly what you need.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735       ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

                 Two rules for success in life:
           1. Don't tell people everything you know.