Quick Question

Hello Everyone,

	I have a quick question about linux/debian. Does anyone know of a
way or a program that if you call your Modem (With it being offline), it
will monitor the port and if it sees "RING", the system will automagically
start pon?

	What I am trying to do is have my home computer on and connected to
a separate line, and be offline. Then if I need something from my computer
from work or somewhere else besides home, I can dial my home number, the system
will see an incoming call, the start the ppp/pon so I can telnet, ftp, web,
to my machine. Kinda like diald in reverse.

	Has anyone ever heard of such? Just wondering as I was looking
through dselect and didn't see anything. I am running Debian Slink, diald,
pppd, I have slip and ppp compiled into the 2.0.35 kernel. If you have,
please let me know. Thanks...

Mike