Authentication of users in Linux using Novell Netware

	Hi Debian users,
	I'm faced with a problem. I'm installing Linux at a Pos-Graduate Economy lab at Brazil and the users use Novell to login into Windows95. I'm trying to find something similar in Linux. That is I don't have to create 60 new accounts to Linux. The best would be the user sit down in front of Linux machine and login using the Novell account and Linux mount the Novell user diretory (using ncpmount with the user password).
	I already found pam_ncp at http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/pam_ncp/ but my question is:
	that program already have been packaged to Debian?
	Are there any package similar in Debian distribution?
	How I can can mount automatically the user diretory using his password?
	Is there some way to mount a specific diretory of the Novell server or I have to mount the entire server and the simbolic link the user specific diretory?
	BTW, excuse my english. I'm a brazilian boy.
	Thanks in advance and have a good day,		Paulo Henrique