No menu in wmaker

I asked about not having any menu items in wmaker a couple of days ago and
might have a little more information.  I have verified that menu is
installed and when I check the .xsession-errors file it mentions a problem
with menu-hook.

I have not tried a different window manager since I am unsure how to do this
from within X or how to specify a different one before X starts.  Still very
new to Linux (but reading up as fast as I can).Any ideas?
Thanks.

Cristov Russell
wolfsong13@home.com

I tried to tell myself nothing's changed my dear
But I look around me and think maybe that's not so
		- Tracy Chapman
		  If These Are The Things