Re: No menu in wmaker

I wondered about this too when I first installed wmaker.  I deleted it since
but you just have to give the location of a root menu file (under /etc/X11/)
in a personal config file under ~/GNUstep, and then kill -HUP the WindowMaker
process.

Cristov Russell wrote on Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 02:56:26AM -0500..