Re: Microsoft = Trustworthy? What was I thinking???

On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 10:38:36AM -0500, Matt Garman wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 09:43:13AM -0500, Ryan King wrote:
> > I installed Debian Linux (and am very happy with it), and was working on
> > getting Lilo to give me dual-boot options between it and my current
> > WindowsNT O/S.
> An extremely delicate procedure, Windows NT gets moody when you share
> you system with another OS.

Wow. I've been running NT for over a year and Debian for even longer;
NT is far more accepting than 95 in my opinion. I've never had the Disk
Administrator mark my partitions for death, either. I think a bit of
care and understanding is required, and that's a reasonable enough
requirement IMHO.