Softmodems and Debian

Hey again,

I FINALLY got Debian up and running to my liking with the help of a few
if not more of you guys thanks.

But here is something that hit me on the way to work today. I have a
Digicom Softmodem. I have to load an algorithm before I can use it. In
DOS it was quite simple.

	path=c:\smodem;c\
	dl data144b.xtd

That's all my autoexec.bat needed. I just realized that is why Seyon is
hanging for me. Does anyone out there use a softmodem? Are the loader
and algorithm ported to Linux???? (I know the answer is no!!). I think
I'm going to have to load the DOS algorithm from Debian. How do I do
this? After all I'm still a newbie.....

Rod