Re: Error using FAT32 in install

On Mon, Aug 10, 1998 at 10:53:22AM -0500, Ed Cogburn wrote:
> 	To anyone else, does the install kernel for Debian 2.0 have FAT32
> support, or does that only show up in kernel-source 2.0.33/34?

I recently tried to install hamm by downloading the driver disk
and the base tarball to a FAT32 partition and just making the rescue disk.
No dice.  The rescue disk could not mount the FAT32 partition.  I downloaded
these images just a few days before full release of hamm.  The installed
system, however, is able to mount FAT32.

Mike