Re: Error using FAT32 in install

Chan Min Wai wrote:

>     I had install win85 and change FAT to FAT32 and I found that I
> cannot install the Kernal and Drive , and the Base from Harddisk.
>     Why?
> Where should I put all the files in my drive(Fat32)

	You should probably put the kernel,driver, and base files on floppy
disks.  If you have a recent cdrom of Debian you could start the install
process directly from the cdrom.
I'm not sure about the the current install kernel, but it might have
FAT32 support on it.  If so, you'll still need to put the kernel and the
boot/rescue files on floppies, and enable FAT32 support during the
install process.  I'm not sure you can do this, anyone else know for
sure?

	To anyone else, does the install kernel for Debian 2.0 have FAT32
support, or does that only show up in kernel-source 2.0.33/34?

--
Ed C.