Re: Latex Postscript

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Josh Stern wrote:

Thanks a million Josh,
	Unfortunately, that is not always the case ... but over the past
few hours I have been busy. I found an obscure shell script called
'aimaker.shar' which does the conversion pretty well...I include a tared
'n gziped version here for anyone who is interested .. Note you have to
correct the paths (lines 30 \& 31 of the aimaker shell script) to
indicate where the relevant files (in this case ./)

--

--
Jonathan Lawson
Thermal Processes Unit

					'They came forth from unholy darknesses ...
					 and were driven back by the rage of Angels'