Re: Debian w/ Win95?

Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

> The easiest way is how I said to do it.  (-:

I made no claim with regards to ease.

> Move the windows hard drive to the secondary master.  Put the new drive
> as the primary master.

I don't consider changing hardware addresses around as easy,
especially if you have to keep doing it twice every time you need to
re-install W9x.

Apparently W9x needs to be re-installed every few weeks on most
systems ;-)

If you forget to swap the drives back before re-installing W9x you are
running the risk of trashing your Linux installation.

--
Manfred