Re: Newbie Thinkpad question

Also just to add to what Michael said...

If you have any errors with your boot disks, you should try the
"floppy=thinkpad" at the boot prompt.  My thinkpad will not work without it (750)
and I am pretty sure you will need the same think.

As for the compressed Win95 drive... I would backup all your work and redo it.
It is dangerious enough to resize a partition, let alone one that you will have to
recover from a compressed partition.  Seems like it is asking for trouble.

Just my 2 cents...

--Jay