using dhcpcd's -c option

I've installed dhcpcd (off of the 1.3.1 CD) and it's working beautifully
to connect my Linux box (still running NT as far as the sysadmins are
concerned) with my UltraSparc and the rest of the office network.

But in order to connect to the Linux box from outside I need to know
its (temporary) IP address.

dhcpcd takes as a option a script that gets run when an IP address is
assigned, and I could use this script to put the IP address in some
known place on the network.  But I can't figure out how dhcpcd is
getting called -- or rather, in which of the myriad places in
/etc/rc?.d/* where it *is* invoked I ought to be adding this param.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

--Eric "relative newbie" House