Re: staroffice

One more question on Staroffice (I finally found it and am currently downloading
it.)  It only comes in a tar.gz version for Staroffice 4.  It says it's for
OpenLinux.  Anyone know anything about putting it on a Debian machine?  I'm
running hamm.  Speak easy.  I've only been using Debian Linux a week, so any
step-by-steps on this would be great.

Thanks,

Brian