RE: staroffice

The web site is www.stardivision.com

Also from the site:

    StarOffice 4.0 for OpenLinux (Linux) ServicePack 3
    The new version of StarOffice 4.0 for OpenLinux (Linux) based on
    ServicePack 3 is now available for download. As in the past
    StarOffice 4.0 for OpenLinux (Linux) is free for private use.

If you visit their German site, it appears that version 5.0 is out.

Pat