RE: Xwindow from win95?

Hi,

How can I connect MI/X from Win95 to my linux box? In the FAQ MI/X
provided it says telnet to linux box and change the display environment.
I telnet to my linux box, but there's no environment variable called
DISPLAY. OK, now I set DISPLAY to my_win95_ip:0.0, but nothing happens.
Or, on linux there's a different environment variable? 'cause on that
FAQ it is for Solaris.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Dennis