Netscape 4.05 configuration

HI,
I am new in DEBIAN LINUX. So I have some Problems by configuration my
system.
Is there somebody who can help me with my NETSCAPE 4.05???
I  took the netscape.tar.gz package from Netscape's home. I had done the
unpacking and running the installation script called "ns-install". In
the README-file was a remark to set the line ""export
MOZILLA_HOME=/usr/segment/netscape".  I had installed the netscape
there! I done this, but netscape is not running yet!!!
I hope that somebody can tell me all conigurations to do!!!

Thanks a lot!

Greetings
Michael S.