DOSEmu 97.7

Has anyone managed to make DOSEmu 97.7 work? There doesn't seem to be a
.deb file, so I downloaded the source from the dosemu site. It compiled
fine and everything in setup seemed to go fine to the point where I tried
to run dos. Then I get this error:

CPU speed set to 167/1 MHz
Running on CPU=586, FPU=1, rdtsc=1
CONF: memcheck - Fatal error.  Memory conflict!
    Memory at 0x16400:0x0000 is mapped to both:
    'Base DOS memory (first 640K)' & '(null)'

Everywhere I've asked, no one seems to know what it is. Nothing I've read
seems to reference any kind of question like this.

Does anyone know either how I can make this work or where I can get a
.deb of the newest DOSEmu? (97.7 at this point)

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |