Building a network at home

Hello!

	I wish my question is only a little bit ou of scope...

	My computer is a dual boot MMX230 with 120 MBytes RAM and three IDE
hard disks (2 Megs for Win95 and 11 Megs for Linux - this is an
indication for my choices. But I do use Netscape under W95...).

	My girlfriend is using an old 486DX with W95 and I have an 'spare' P133
(almost complete, it lacks only a video monitor).

	I'm thinking about put all those guys to talk but I don't know where I
may start. Well, I put an eye on Lars' "System Administrator.." and
Olaf's "Network Administrators..." but I think my problems are at an
ealier stage.

	Is this possible to put my P133 to make some work for me without a
monitor? Is there any major difficulties to put a W95 'slave' machine on
a Linux powered network?

	Is there a good book or manual I can start reading before begin the
surgery inside my machines? Is there any suggestion about good and not
so expensive network cards?

	Thanks,

	Adalberto da Silva