Re: On Debian, currently.

Mike,

  (and everyone on the list)Sorry for the "me too" letter, but I have to
give my kudos to the entire Debian community.  Having used Linux since
1991 on a 386sx 16 with kernel build .99, and having tried Slackware,
Redhat, Caldera, Turbo Linux, and lastly Debian, I must echo James's
sentiments that Debian is by far the superior distribution.  You will
definitely not be disappointed.

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com