Re: On Debian, currently.

Manoj Srivastava writes:
> 	Well, some one has indeed moved on to wider Horizons. The
>  ex-project leader of Debian, who is very widely respected, has indeed
>  left the project, and we are poorer for that.

No argument about that. 8-)

> 	But then, everything changes and adapts (or it is moribund).

Like a good wine (isn't that a Debian package?), Debian only gets better with
each release. I see more and more "windows-style" applications available in
Debian. With each new application, Debian is less of a curiosity and more of a
fulfilled dream.

> 	Whether we are going downhill remains to be seen (everything
>  seems to go downhill when one gets older than 30. In my day ;-)

I know what you mean about that 8-)

--
-= Sent by Debian 1.3 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK