Re: is this the end of debian?

Hi,
>>"Alex" == Alex Romosan <alex@juliet.fnal.gov> writes:

Alex> my apologies. and speaking of real jobs, us, non-developers have
Alex> real jobs too (but it's only 1:30am here in california). i am
Alex> trying to do my part to help with debian (answering questions on
Alex> the lists, helping friends and colleagues who run debian on
Alex> their boxes, etc), and maybe one day i'll choose to become a
Alex> developer myself. anyway, i better not say anything stupid even
Alex> though i am tempted to.

	And I thank you for that. I work for the Debian community,
 which is not just some people whose name sits in a keyring
 somewhere. People like you are very much a part of that community;
 and cooperation like this is what makes this project tick.

	manoj
--
 "The life of the people must be freed from the asphyxiating perfume
 of our modern eroticism, as it must be from unmanly and prudish