Re: kernel v2.0.32 make

Okay, I may about to be giving a really stupid answer, but you'd be
surprised at how many people make mistakes like this each day and get
"stumped" over them... Now then, did you check to see that "ls" points to
/bin/ls (I mean, you might have made an alias like /bin/ls -y or
something)... That could be giving you the error... just check to make
sure that 'ls' inst' aliased, or if it is, it's set to /bin/ls with no
options.