kernel + SB 16 PnP

Hello !

I have two questions :
1.) I think I have an unvalid command in the /etc/init.d/  directory so
that this command will be called on every time I start the system.
That´s why I can´t boot the system and it hangs up. How can I delete
this command ? The kernel looks ok. When I boot from a floppy disk I get
always into the Debian installation menu. Executing a shell from there
doesn´t matter, because I can´t access my original directorys and files
:

2.) How can I initialize a Soundblaster 16 PnP card to work under Debian
1.3.1.?  I created and also edited a config file with pnpdump. But when
I try using isapnp with this configuration file in a shell script I get
always an error : command not found. I changed the permissions and tryed
it again on a command line and it worked. But how can I initialize the
card on boot time ?

Greetings Lothar