Monitor Specs for Xfree86

Gateway informs me that my GW2000 Vivitron 17" monitor is
   Hscan = 30-64
   Vscan = 50-100
   dot-pitch = .26

but that they have never heard of dot-clock.

I haden't either.  :-)

I looked at some of the monitors pages at Xfree86, and they also don't list
this.

Any hints on what else to ask, or determine it?
Dr. Gregory Guthrie
guthrie@mum.edu         (515)472-1125    Fax: -1103
Computer Science Department
       College of Science and Technology
       Maharishi University of Management
      (Maharishi International University 1971-1995)