Xwindow

Hello,

I'm installing the Linux Debian GNU 1.3.1 system in my PC and my graphic
card is the VGA MENTOR with one MB of memory. This is based on Tseng's
ET4000.

Also, I'm installing the Xwindow with xsever-svga and xserver-vga16 of
the packeges in the CD, but I have an a fatal server error when I make
the "startx", this error said:

	Fatal server error:
	No valid modes found

	_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno=111
	xinit: Connection refused (errno 111) unable to connect to X
server
	xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error.

I think, that's possible do I need another server?

How and where can I get the ET4000 driver for this X window?

Thanks!