Smail Question.

Hi,

I have the latest Smail packages installed from hamm and just recently
runq has stoped working ... I have know Idea why... has anyone else seen
this? has anyone have any idea how to fix it? ... I saw a post earlier on
this list about a bug in Smail and inetd and they said to comment out the
smail line in inetd (I configured it to run from Inetd) and HUP it ...
How do you HUP it...(what is HUP?) could this be the problem? ... The
runq command use to work .. until late yesterday....

Any thoughts ?

-K