Partitioning

Owing to the fulness of my Linux partition, I have bought a 1.2 Gb
harddrive. I'm intending on transfering Linux to this, leaving win95 to
fester on my old 800 Mb one. I think I'll want two partitions besides swap
for robustness and performance, but how do I divide the filesystem up?

Can I just copy everything directly across and point LILO at
the new hard drive, or are there other issues at stake here? The new
harddrive is slaved to the old one, but LILO resides in the MBR of the
primary, right?

Andrew Tarr

(to reply, put a "60" between "ajt" and "@" so the address reads
"ajt60@csc.yadda.yadda.yadda". I could claim this is antispam, but it isn't
- my email stuff is just broken)
"Would an Orange by any other name be the
same colour?"