Re: Any interest in SNMP web based network monitor?

    Joey> R. Chris Ross wrote:
    >> For the past couple of weeks I have been using a package called
    >> MRTG.

    Joey> It's already a debian package:

(snip)

It might still be a good candidate for some work; the package is version
2.2, and MRTG 2.3 has been out for a while now.  I'm not sure Dermot
Bradley's packages are getting worked on right now; I got the impression
recently that he'd become too busy (always understandable).

--
Ed Donovan					ed@capecod.net