Re: Any interest in SNMP web based network monitor?

Ed Donovan (ed@capecod.net) writes:

[snip]
> It might still be a good candidate for some work; the package is
> version 2.2, and MRTG 2.3 has been out for a while now.
[snip]

Looks like we have the inevitable bit of duplication going on...

I've got a (~) package of MRTG-2.4 that I made for my own use a short
while ago.  Since it's compiled against libc5 I've not wanted to UL it.

FWIW I've got mrtg "cooperating" with diald; mrtg watches /dev/sl0 when
the link is down & /dev/ppp0 when the link is up.
--
                                       _ _
Steve Kostecke                        | (_)_ __  _   ___  __