Re: Debian + PC with multi RS... port -> n x (text dumb terminal + printer)

     Ah OK, _thank_you_ again... I do this once in a while with an old 286
PC... my last question was related mainly to the 'printer' side of the
couple... I mean: _supposing_ that it is possible to have terminal+printer
on the same serial line (I still hope to get answers to the original 3
questions here), would your software - C programs, perl script... - still
manage a bare printer as they do for stdout/curses or would one have to
open a peculiar _serial_ device and send escape codes to switch from the
display to the printer or do other such ugly things?

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.