Re: mouse

In message <[🔎] Pine.SGI.3.96.970910155630.19948A-100000@hecate.fnal.gov>, writes:
  >Hi,
  >
  >Anyone have any experience with the "Logitech TrackMan" mouse? I can't
  >seem to get the thing to work right either with X or with gpm. Does it use
  >the Logitech MouseMan protocal? Microsoft Protocal?

I use a Logitech TrackMan Marble trackball, which is a PS2 device (it has
a small round plug on the end of its cable).  If yours is similar, the
device should be /dev/psaux and the protocol is PS2.

Isle of Wight                                  http://lfix.co.uk/oliver

     Make it idiot-proof, and someone will breed a better idiot.