Re: 3C509B ISA Detection

Joost Kooij <jkooij@best.ms.philips.com> writes:

[snip]

> Doesn't the "mca" in these messages refer to the IBM MCA bus "standard"?
> Wouldn't that interfere with the VLB bus tou say you have?

IIRC the Debian rescue disk kernel and modules are now built with MCA
support.  These messages could come from loading one of these modules
into a kernel without MCA support.

--
		Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

   "On the telephone line I am anyone, I am anything I want to be."
                                       - Savage Garden, _Santa Monica_