Re: Show me the money Re: Donations to Debian

> A while ago we held a vote on the leadership of the project. The developers
> strongly rejected the idea of a "Roman Senate" where all decisions would be
> voted upon. They prefered to have an elected executive and ratified me to

As did I.  However, I think it's slightly stretching the point to claim
that "we, the developers" decided something which was an executive decision
following a developer discussion with no clear consensus.  Even more troubling,
though, are the calls to squelch dissent because of it.