Installing Debian 1.2

Would someone PLEASE answer my e-mails and help? I have tried to install
Debian Linux, and get stuck in the cfdisk menu. How do I go through this
menu, and continue? I would appreciate an answer.
	I am not a novice at this, since I am running Win 95, NT 4.0 and OS/2
WARP on different partitions, and would like to add Linux to experiment
and add to my knowledge. After all, to paraphase a quote; "Knowledge is
money". :-) It would be helpful to read other mail here if I have
something running to work with.