Debian 1.3 Release FAQ - Preliminary

I've just volunteered to write a FAQ that will be specific to the Debian 1.3
release.  Sue Campbell will put it on the website once I've written
something.

I'm looking for ideas on topics.

How's this:

1. Overview
    1.1 What new features are there in Debian 1.3?
    1.2 What is rex/bo/hamm? unstable/stable?
2. Installation and Upgrading
    2.1 Installing from Scratch
	2.1.1 - Where do I start?
    2.2 Upgrading from a Previous Release
	2.2.1 - What do I have to do?
    2.3 Networking
    2.4 X Windows
	2.4.2.1 - Which packages do I need to select
                  to install X?
	2.4.2.1 - Why can't I log in with xdm?
	2.4.2.2 - What about the libXt security hole?
3. Tips

Please send me ideas, or even better, fully written sections.

Cheers,

 - Jim

BTW, the lists seem slower than usual today.