Re: Debian 1.3 Release FAQ - Preliminary

Looks good

Make sure to put a big spotlight on 'how to enable shadowconfig'. It is,
as I understand it easy (shadowconfig on, restart some deamons, eg xdm),
but ther allot of other descriptions on the net (and posably in
/usr/doc/HOWTO) a user might run into. We alredy seen two masages about
xdm not working with shadow and ther will be more if the 'Debian way' is
not pushed hard enuff.

Thanx /Lars