Re: Debian 1.3 Release FAQ - Preliminary

> From: Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>

> I've just volunteered to write a FAQ that will be specific to the Debian 1.3
> release.  Sue Campbell will put it on the website once I've written
> something.

Why are we calling this a FAQ (actually, a FAQ _list_) instead of simply
an installation guide?   (Or is some other document the installation guide?)

We're not actually doing this, but calling it a FAQ implies we're letting
questions come up before answering them.

Daniel