Motif, HP JetDirect?

Hi! Does anyone know, what would be best (commercial) Motif for use with
Debian? Is there any Motifs available as .deb-file?

And does anyone have any experience on configuring Debian to use printers
that are attached to a HP JetDirect EX Plus3? I think it can share the
printers with lpd-protocol, but I didn't get it working..:(

And is there anykind of script that would install Applixware 4.3 as a
debian package?

  Mika

--
		Mika Marjamäki -/- msm@iki.fi