Debian box and leased line with Frame Relay protocol

Hi folks,

I want to set up a Debian box as a server in certain firm which will be
connected to WAN through leased line working on Frame Relay protocol. On
the operator side there will be a V.35 modem. My question is: what
(device) do I need on my side, where the modem is to be connected to? I'm
looking for the cheapest solution, the best possibility would be a such
one that allows to avoid purchasing of an expensive router still being
able to manage the whole stuff from Debian Linux machine.

        Jerzy Kakol
root@angband.microb.uni.wroc.pl
Wroclaw University, POLAND