Re: What is the typical response from i-Connect?

Mark Evans wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, John Zachary wrote:
>
> > I eagerly ordered the Debian CD from i-Connect last weekend, but after

> I ordered a CD from them before Christmas, finally received it on Jan 20,
> 1997.  I tried calling them, no luck their voicemail box was full.  It
> took several weeks for them to return my emails too.  Not the type of

> I would recommend going with Cheap-Bytes or one of the other Debian CD
> producers. I-connect won't get anymore of our business.

I've ordered stuff from I-Connect, and rec'd the CD within 2 weeks
(they're in Oregon, and I'm in British Columbia, I could drive down
there in a day, I think :-) so I was pleased.  I just recently ordered
the Tri-linux CD from Lsl, and rec'd it within 2 weeks also.  Am I
lucky, or what?  You be the judge ;-)

--
Regards

mailto:john_timmers@mindlink.bc.ca  	Amateur Radio: VE7JBT