What is the typical response from i-Connect?

Hello all,

I eagerly ordered the Debian CD from i-Connect last weekend, but after
a couple of email inquiries, I have not heard a word from them. Are they
still selling the CD and/or should I be worried that I sent them my
credit card number?

Also, has anyone experience with Mathematica 3.0 on Debian? I called and
chatted to a nice lady at Wolfram who told me that as long as a.out and
ELF binaries are supported, Mathematica plays nice with Linux. However,
you never know if there are other 'gotchas' lurking underneath the surface.

John