Re: What is the typical response from i-Connect?

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, John Zachary wrote:

> I eagerly ordered the Debian CD from i-Connect last weekend, but after
> a couple of email inquiries, I have not heard a word from them. Are they
> still selling the CD and/or should I be worried that I sent them my
> credit card number?

I ordered a CD from them before Christmas, finally received it on Jan 20,
1997.  I tried calling them, no luck their voicemail box was full.  It
took several weeks for them to return my emails too.  Not the type of
service I was expecting based on their web site which states they burn the
CD within 2 or 3 days of your order.

I would recommend going with Cheap-Bytes or one of the other Debian CD
producers. I-connect won't get anymore of our business.

--
Mark Evans			  Linux v2 Information Headquarters
mevans@ecsnet.com			http://www.ecsnet.com