Re: Where can I find xterm_color?

    >>  I don't know anything about fvwm95, but if you put the
    >> following line in your .bash_profile or equivalent, 'ls' should
    >> display in color:
    >>
    >> eval `dircolors`

    Shaya> I don't think this works anymore, I think the color-ls was
    Shaya> folded into the normal ls, and you have to put all the
    Shaya> aliases in your .bash_{rc,profile} manually.  However, I
    Shaya> can't verify this since my system at work doesn't seem to
    Shaya> want to accept any connections right now except for
    Shaya> telnet's to port 25 (so at least I know it hasn't crashed
    Shaya> :-) )

Thanks for pointing out that I'm out of date!  Upon taking a second
look, I noticed that I still have the color-ls package installed, and
my fileutils package is 3.12-4.  I'll have to upgrade.  But didn't
the person who asked the question specifically ask about how to set up
the LS_COLORS environment variable, and isn't that was 'dircolors' is
supposed to do?

--
Nathan L. Cutler
Linux Enthusiast