Duplicate files in man directories

I have a large number of duplicate files in various man directories. The
duplicates all have one date when I do an ls -l within a directory. What
must I do to remove the files with this date without removing the other
files in the directory? Can I use grep in conjunction with some other
command? The file dates look like "Aug 12" for example. There are too
many of them to rm one at a time. As you can tell I am not a unix
wizard. Little by little though I'm learning. Really enjoy Debian
because you learn so much while using it.