Re: Compile time errors in include files...

Richard,

	It is likely that an error in your own code, like a missing
semi-colon at the end of a line, occurring before the #include statement
is causing the problem. The error might not be recognized by the compiler
until it gets to the header, even though the header itself is fine.

Happy hunting,

Jim