Re: Compile time errors in include files...

Richard

Usually when you get an error inside a system #include file, you look at
your code, as you can easily cause your includes to generate errors. I do
it all the time ;) I would need the code in an.cc you sent the compiler to
guess at what you did to generate that error.

Can you isolate the place in your code that causes the compiler to
complain about the #include files? And if you want to pursue this with me,
we ought to do it of the list.

Do let me know if you resolve this.

Now a caveat: If you use the template facilitity, all bets are off.

However, the 2.7.2 g++ and the *latest* libraries from the 1.2 DEBIAN
release and associated headers are apparently close to right. (At least, I
haven't had a problem with code run in my review of Budd's forthcoming CS2
book that uses the STL (Addison Wesley) (Look for it in late '97) It is a
good book, but I won't make any money beyond my (fixed) reviewer's fee.

--David
           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
teague@wcu.edu | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or lpf@lpf.org

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper